Support & Warranty Procedures
New Support Procedure
Please click one of the link below and fill out the form on the following page. Accurate information will assist us in processing your request. We will advise you of your claim number as soon as possible, please refer to this number when communicating with us.
New Procedures for Replacing Defective Ballast.
Effective May 14, 2007, all warranty claims for defective ballasts manufactured by UltraSave, Osram/Sylvania and Advance will be handled by the ballast manufacturer. These new procedures, which are explained below, will greatly decrease the time involved regarding warranty issues. Please contact our order desk for warranty issues for all other ballast manufacturers.
Five (5) year limited warranty
One (1) year limited warranty
Return Merchandise Policy
Customer satisfaction is a priority at Peerless Electric.
We make every effort to deliver quality products to you. However, we understand that in certain circumstances some products may need to be returned, repaired or exchanged. We have set specific guidelines to ensure a quick and hassle-free The Peerless Electric Team handles each return in a fair and expedient manner.
As a general guideline,
1) Inspect your order immediately upon receipt.
2) Report any visible damage, shortages directly on the proof of delivery before the carrier leaves.
3) Do not dispose of the original packaging materials until you have inspected the products
4) Peerless must be advised of all Product Return requests within thirty (30) days from receipt.
1. Please contact a Peerless territorial representative listed below or fill up the form here for your request.
2. If your return request has been accepted, a confirmation will be sent advising you of your Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and any applicable conditions.
3. Please reference this RMA number in all future correspondence.
4. Please DO NOT return merchandise until you have been provided a RMA number.
5. Please include your RMA number on the freight, with the returned shipment. Returns which do not include this information will be refused and returned at your expense.
6. Merchandise must be returned within 30 calendar days after RMA has been issued.
7. Peerless will not assume any responsibility for unauthorized returns.
8. Freight for returned merchandise is the responsibility of the customer. Please ship freight prepaid.
9. Any returned merchandise must be in the original packaging.
10. Returns may be rejected if the product has been damaged during shipment back to Peerless Electric.
11. Any credit will be subject to the inspection of returned merchandise. Product returns will be allowed provided all products are in saleable condition. Discontinued and custom products cannot be returned. All merchandise is subject to inspection by Peerless Electric and Peerless Electric will make the sole determination as to the salability of the returned product.
12. Credit, if any, will only be issued once the merchandise has been inspected and the RMA has been approved.